- We would like to inform you that in accordance with Article 4(7) of the Act of Accession of the Republic of Poland to the European Union. RODO The administrator of your data is OFAMA Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Opole, Niemodlińska 87 , 45-864 OPOLE (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”.
- The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted in matters relating to the protection of personal data and the exercise of rights related thereto. To do so, you can contact us electronically at the address: rodo@ofama. eu
- Your personal data in the form of e-mail addresses will be used to send commercial information by electronic means with prior consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) RODO in connection with Article 10 of the Act on the provision of services by electronic means. Providing data is
- Data for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means will be processed until the withdrawal of consent given for this purpose or until the data become outdated.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to entities providing technical support services to the Company, such as software providers, hosting services (e. g. e-mail), as well as entities supporting the Company in sending commercial information electronically and entities providing legal and advisory services to the Company.
- Your data may be transferred by the Company outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such a case, the Company will guarantee the legally required personal data protection measures, which will be (as the case may be): i) transfer of data to an entity located in a third
country in relation to which an adequacy decision has been issued, in accordance with the requirements of Article 4 of Directive 95/46/EC. 45 RODO, ii) transfer of data carried out on the basis of a data transfer agreement concluded with a third party based on Standard Contractual
Clauses adopted by decision of the European Commission, iii) transfer of data carried out under the adopted binding corporate rules referred to in Article 47 RODO, iiii) transfer of data carried out to a third party that participates in the Privacy Shield programme. The person whose data is transferred in the above mentioned case has the right to obtain a copy of the information on the applied safeguards. For more information on the Company’s security measures relating to the transfer of data outside the EEA, please contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Company.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify (correct) your data, the right to demand deletion of data, the right to limit data processing, the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to transfer data within the scope and according to the rules
specified in the OPR.
- In the case of processing on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of data processing that took place prior to the withdrawal.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated way which could at the same time lead to decisions having legal effects or have a similar material impact on you.
- Regardless of the above rights in connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.